From the Albanian Songbook Album
With Albanian Radio Television
by: Maestro Ferdinand Deda and Maestro Eno Koço
Recorded at the age of twenty four -
a prima vista - at first sight
Romance: In the time of its fury.
Romansë: Në zaman t'njasaj furie.
2. Song: Oh poor nightingale.
Këngë: O bilbil o more i mjerë
3. Song: Poor me, oh blooming rose.
Këngë: As aman, o trandafili çelës.
4. Song: Our town's spring water, crystal clear.
Këngë: Kroi i fshatit tonë, ujë i kulluar.
5. Song: Blossom you flowers, blossom
Këngë: Çelni ju lule, çelni.
6. Humoresque: Hm, what are you looking for oh poor old man?!
Humoreskë: E po ç'kërkon o i mjeri plak?!
7. Song: Poet of the mountains.
Këngë: Poeti i maleve
8. Song: April arrived, the snow melted on the tops...
Këngë: Hyri Prilli, shkriu bora majave...
9. Loni's aria from the Operetta, "Korça Carnivals"
Aria e Lonit nga Operetta, "Karnevalet e Korçës."
10. Ballad: Let's stop and talk o mountain lion
Balladë: Ndalu që të flasim o luan i malit.
All of the recordings featured in this album are taken from the live
performances of tenor Bashkim Paçuku. A vast number of the original
recordings were destroyed by those in the Balkans who wanted to silence
this great voice forever, so attempting to erase his impact on the singing
art achievements. It has been a long and hard struggle to recover them
again. Nevertheless, thank God for some friendly journalists attending
his various performances who, using simple recording equipment, rescued
these great pieces written by the world's most celebrated composers
where Bashkim's voice is shining indeed.
original CD of all live performances is $19.95. Shipping in the United
States is FREE.
you are interested in bulk purchases of this CD for resale please
contact Bashkim directly.
Windows Media Player